Friday, March 10, 2006

The Lanark Ladyboys

Well then, Lanark Multisport came and went, with their gaudy lycra, shitey patter, and voracious appetites! nice one guys, see you next time! Gracias also to Señores y Señoras Blom, McGurk, Begg, Glendinning, Gunson, McDonald and Coopland for coming over to say hello the past few months. These lads and lassies are flying! courtesy of some great Girona MACstrong training.



Me? I fell and broke my elbow, which has really messed up my season plans. Just started running again this week after 3 weeks, month off the bike - hope it won't take me too long to get back. Off to the Basque Country next week (planned and booked before fall) for my annual bash at the Oñati Duathlon and that tasty climb up to Deskarga. It is going to be sore!

Agur bat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home